Tuesday, July 19, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

And my twin MJY!! Please visit her and send her lots of birthday wishes (even though she had a head start on celebrating this day since she's a few hours ahead!)

It's that time of the year again (I LOVE IT!!!!) when I don't have to pretend to be modest and everything can be about me! I'm grateful for a wonderful year that's made me an even better person (hey, I said no modesty). A better friend, wife, daughter and sister and I believe overall a better human being.

I'm grateful for a wonderful family, loving friends and a FANTASTIC hubby. Most of all, I'm just grateful to be alive and healthy in a beautiful body. Thank you Lord.

'78 was a very good year.

Picture a raised champagne glass here:
Here's to love, life and celebrating many more birthdays!!!

I'm off to enjoy the rest of this glorious day. I'm preparing my stomach to enjoy the delights of non-stop meat service at a Brazillian steakhouse later this evening. My mouth is already watering.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday twin!

Enjoy your day and have a blessed birthday!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 12:37:00 pm  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

Hey there.

Have yourself a merry birthday!!!! It's your day and you can party hardy all u that u wanna.

Be blessed. Remember age aint nothin but a number you can always lie about!!! ha ha ha

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 12:59:00 pm  
Blogger akiey said...

A very happy birthday to you! Enjoy both the day & the summer:)

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 2:01:00 pm  
Blogger Farmgal said...

Happy B'day!!!!!!!! I made it before midnight so I guess am safe. Hope you have a wonderful year.
Lots of Luv
Farmgal

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:23:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Many Many more your way!

(just made it in time :-) )
hope you had a ball!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:39:00 pm  
Blogger Adrian said...

a belated happy birthday!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 6:34:00 pm  
Blogger M said...

I'm a couple of days late or a year early. I prefer to think of it as the latter!

Happy birthday!

Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:04:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a year early!!! Hope you had a lovely day!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:01:00 am  
Blogger Prousette said...

Happy belated birthday.
And a good life ahead!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 5:27:00 am  
Blogger Uaridi said...

I am so sorry I did not send you a birthday greeting. Please do not tell MJY I forgot to follow her order.

I hope you a had a lovely day and that you will have many, many more.

Be blessed

Thursday, August 04, 2005 9:13:00 am  
Blogger AfroFeminista said...

Happy belated...where are you? Yaani, the birthday celebrations were that good eh? Hope to 'see' you on here soon.

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:41:00 am  
Blogger wg-k said...

Hey everyone, thanks for all the birthday wishes. the early ones, the late ones, the on time ones.....i loved them all. Now about those presents.... :):)

Seriously though, I had a great birthday. I guess it must have been really good since I went AWOL for a whole month!!

The only odd thing about this birthday is that i don't feel my age at all. I feel younger. No complaints.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:42:00 pm  
Blogger Malaika said...

oh my god!!! this world is really small!!! I read your sisters blog all the time. I just clicked on yours and started reading it. Who woulda thunk. I would never have known if you hadn't placed the mjy link.

Friday, January 20, 2006 7:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home